Work with us
Qualitative Research Intern
8 weeks/2 months
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collation of secondary literature study on topics related to gender and employment in public spaces
- Analysis of secondary literature
- Annotated bibliography
Brief Project Description
The study is to understand alternate frameworks to understand and support women working in and engaging with public spaces and institutions. It is in the context of two Indian cities – Bangalore and Mumbai.
Gender Studies, Urban Planning, Social Work, Law, Development Studies, Public Policy, or any other field related to the social and development sector.
- Qualitative research and analysis
- Academic writing
What will you gain at the end of the internship?
- A joint publication of a blog/ white paper with attribution as a co-author.
- Experience in working with an interdisciplinary team consisting of architects, lawyers, researchers, and designers.
- Understanding/ familiarity with frameworks to support women working in and engaging with public spaces and institutions.
Rs. 15,000 per month
To apply for this internship please send your resume along with a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Fields of View
At Fields of View, we design games and simulations to help make better public policy. For the eighth consecutive year, Fields of View has been featured in the Global Go To Think Tank Index Report by the University of Pennsylvania which ranks public policy research organisations worldwide in the ‘Best New Idea or Paradigm’ developed by a ‘Think Tank’ category and since 2017 we have been featured as one of the Top Think Tanks in "China, India, Japan, and the Republic of Korea.”