Work with us
As the Program Coordinator your role will be to implement Fields of View’s flagship program, Polity. You can find out more details on Polity here - https://fieldsofview.in/projects/polity/.
Fields of View has been building games and simulations to support policy makers, Civil Society Organisations, academia, etc. to make better policies for 10 years. For the first time, we are now making our tools open to the public, so everyone can learn about complex policy issues through our games and simulations. As the Program Coordinator for Polity, your role will be to take Polity into the hands of as many diverse stakeholders as possible.
As Program Coordinator, you will be required to liaison with different teams at Fields of View, like communications, in order to share the story of the Polity with external audiences, and finance, to manage budgets and logistics for the program implementation. Thus, the Program Coordinator must have inter-disciplinary skills and experience of working in diverse teams.
- Preparing project plans for different cohorts of Polity. Participants in each cohort would be part of groups like students, civil society organisations, policymakers, funders, etc.
- Match Polity modules to the learning objectives of different audiences and create custom designed curriculum for different stakeholders
- Organise and implement Polity courses
- Managing timelines, resources and budgets
- Logistical arrangements required to implement Polity courses, like online or offline set-ups, coordination with participants
- Coordinate and support program communication and outreach
- Documentation and reporting on Polity courses conducted
- Experience in project management and liaising with project partners
- Simultaneously working on multiple projects
- Quickly switching contexts
- Independently planning and managing your work
- Proficiency is MS Office tools like Excel, MS Project
- Proficiency in one or more Indian languages such as Kannada, Tamil, or Hindi
Why Work at Fields of View
- We pride ourselves in building a collaborative and open environment around our work in building tools for inclusive public policy. This is your chance to become an addition to our coveted multidisciplinary team, that houses individuals from different backgrounds scaling from Journalism to Game Design to Law.
- We have collaborations with Indian and international universities, and you get access to cutting edge research in data and policy.
- Depending on your interest, you will contribute to research papers that will be published in major journals.
- Your work will contribute to real-world applications in addressing social problems.
How To Apply
If this sounds interesting or exciting to you, please write to email@example.com with your CV, and a cover letter describing the program management experience you have had before. Choose a specific program you managed to write about. Tell us about the program, your role in it, how did you roll it out, how did you build and manage your team, how did you handle budget and partnerships. Share what you consider to be your biggest success and most difficult challenge in the managing of this program.
- Fields of View is a non-profit organisation.
- The position is based in Bangalore
- Our office is in JP Nagar, close to Rangashankara