Work with us
Outreach / Social Media Manager
As the Outreach Manager your role will majorly be that of communication. You will be anchoring communications and outreach for the organisation, designing and implementing a social media strategy, conceptualising outreach campaigns, engaging with potential clients and funders through the development of communication materials.
Your strengths should lie in designing-storytelling with an understanding of the social media world and how to leverage it’s relevance and power. Your knack in content creation and a strong instinct for breaking down and narrating in and around data for an information hungry, ever-evolving audience will come in to be crutial, for this role.
- Outreach Strategy Development
- Content Creation
- Content Marketing
- Managing Insights & Analytics
*(across internal and external platforms)
Why Work With Fields of View
- We @fieldsofview.in pride ourselves in building a collaborative and open environment around our work in building tools for inclusive public policy. This is your chance to become an addition to our coveted multidisciplinary team, that houses individuals from different backgrounds scaling from Journalism to Game Design to Law.
- We have collaborations with Indian and international universities, and you get access to cutting edge research in data and policy.
- Depending on your interest, you will contribute to research papers that we have published in major journals.
- Your work will contribute to applications in addressing social problems.
How to Apply for the Role
Please write to email@example.com with your CV and a few words about yourself and why you want to work with us. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Fields of View is a non-profit organisation
- The role is for a part-time position
- The role is remote