Work with us
At Fields of View, we design games and simulations to help make better public policy.
A front-end developer at Fields of View will work on various projects, developing tools as per the project requirements and providing assistance to the other teams in developing digital content. The ability to estimate development time and the ability to adapt to deliver reliable quality code is highly valued.
Fields of View is an interdisciplinary group - therefore, the developer is expected to work with people from diverse backgrounds. The developer will be working on multiple projects - therefore, ability to switch contexts, and deliver according to timelines is a must.
We are a not-for-profit research organisation and the position is based in Bangalore. Women developers are encouraged to apply.
For details of remuneration and any other information, please mail email@example.com with your CV.
- Ability to work with UNIX / Linux with ease
- Databases PostgreSQL and MySQL
Bonus points for:
- Being up-to-date with the latest technologies and concepts in software design.
- Examples of scalable, clean, collaborative and maintainable code.
- Ability to use existing plug-ins and frameworks effectively.
- Contributor to a popular open source project.
- Django/Ruby on Rails/NodeJS
- Scripting: BASH/Python/Perl