Work with us
At Fields of View, we design games and simulations to help make better public policy. We are looking for a full-time Office Administrator to join our team.
As the position involves handling multiple responsibilities, the ability to switch contexts and deliver according to timelines is a must. Fields of View is an interdisciplinary group - therefore, the Office Administrator is expected to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
We are a not-for-profit research organisation and the position is based in Bangalore.
Women are encouraged to apply. For details of remuneration and any other information, please mail email@example.com with your CV.
- Preparation and filing of official documentation (for funders, statutory requirements, internal processes)
- Maintaining invoicing and contracts
- Managing payments (monthly and yearly, including rentals, fees, and renewals)
- Managing petty cash expenses
- Coordinating with the bank (all financial transactions)
- Facilities management (Including coordinating repair and maintenance)
- Event coordination (coordinating with external vendors)
- Inventory management (managing assets of the organisation including hardware, furniture, etc.)
- Travel management - coordinating with travel agent for booking and payment