- Harsha K, Lisanne Binhammer, Tarun Dutt and Ankita Victor - Final presentation of Eco Sense project. 20th January 2016. CISCO.
- Bharath Palavalli- Panel on ‘The top-down, bottom-up smart city’. 3rd November, 2015. CKS, Delhi
- Harsha K. 7th October, 2015. Indo-Chinese Conclave IIT-Gandhinagar.
- Harsha K - "Modelling technology, policy and behaviour to manage electricity consumption". 25th September, 2015, Bangalore. Sensors without borders, Un-Conference. [Link]
- Harsha K - Context for “smart” cities in India at Pivot Points- Preparing for Urban Change. 22nd June, 2015.
- Harsha Krishna - "Best Practices in Social Media with reference to Development Sector". 27th February 2015. Ramada, Bangalore.
- Niveditha Menon - Unlearning Gender. 28 December, 2014. Creative Mornings, Bangalore
- Murali Krishna - Participatory Planning and Bottom-up City Building. 18 December, 2014. Goethe Institute, Bangalore.
- Eswaran Subrahmanian - Design, Economic Development and Agile Software Development. 13 August, 2014. IIIT - Bangalore.
- Bharath M. Palavalli - Data as an Actor - The questions we don’t ask. Data City, Open City, Our City, German Indian Conference. 2014. TU Belin, Germany.
- Harsha Krishna - "What is Safety?" The role of games to understand cultural specificity. 8th National Frontiers of Engineering (NatFOE-8), 6-7 September, 2014. Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- Harsha Krishna - Modelling technology, policy and behaviour to manage electricity consumption. IEEE Region 10 Humanitarian Technology Conference. 7 August, 2014. Chennai.
- Perspectives and Game Development. 22 April, 2014. IIIT - Bangalore.
- Harsha Krishna, Murali Krishna, Onkar Hoysala - Smart Campus final presentation. 24 March, 2014. IIIT - Bangalore.
- Sebastiaan Meijer, Bharath M Palavalli, Onkar Hoysala - Use of Serious Games. 30 April, 2013. Airbus, Bangalore.
- Prof. Vinod Vyasulu (IIIT-B), Aditi Murthy, Bhagyalakshmi. Micro Level Urban Povery Issues. 10 April, 2013 . IIHS Bangalore.
- Bharath M. Palavalli, Sruthi Krishnan. The Jigsaw Puzzle Nemesis 28 March, 2013. The Goa Project [Link]
- Bharath M. Palavalli, Harsha Krishna, Onkar Hoysala, Vardhan Varma - Using Games and Simulations for Public Safety and Security. 18 February, 2013. Bengaluru International Airport Limited. [Link]
- Harsha Krishna, Onkar Hoysala - Smart Campus. 5 February, 2013. IIIT-B. [Link]
- Bharath M. Palavalli - Geospatial Interoperability for Disaster Management using a multi-agent simulation. 27 November, 2012. NRDMS, Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi. [Link]
- Onkar Hoysala - Training using checklist based games. International Conference on Safety. 13 October, 2012. IIT Gandhinagar. [Link]
- Harsha Krishna, Murali Krishna G - Phoenix - An Agent-Based Simulation Platform. 13 August, 2012. Open Systems Laboratory, International Institute of Technology Bangalore. [Link]
- Bharath M. Palavalli - VR training system for operation and maintenance of an in-vessel robotic arm. 6 August, 2012. Board of Research in Fusion Science and Technology.
- Bharath M. Palavalli, Harsha Krishna, Onkar Hoysala - An approach to decision-making. Case Study of Emergency Response and Disaster Management in India. 1 August, 2012. Boeing International, Bangalore. [Link]
- Aditi Murthy, Onkar Hoysala - Structuring data from Surveys. A case study from a slum survey conducted in 2010. The Fifth Elephant. 28 July, 2012. Bangalore. [Link]
- Bharath M. Palavalli, Eswaran Subrahmanian - Urban Evolution. Case of Bangalore. Urban Prototyping Model and Integrated Resource Model, School of Design and Environment, NUS organised by Ecological Sequestration Trust in NUS, Singapore. [Link]
- Bharath M. Palavalli - Challenges in data interoperability to measure quality and effectiveness of public utilities and services in the urban context. 12 April, 2012. Brainstorming session, India Conference on Geospatial Technologies and Applications, IIT Bombay. [Link]
- Harsha Krishna, Bharath M. Palavalli, Aditi Murthy, Onkar Hoysala - Simulations, Modelling and Games. Game Theory Laboratory, Computer Science and Automation. 15 February, 2012. Indian Institute of Science. [Link]